There?s so much more to life than household chores, so you want to get them done as fast as possible. With continuous steam, non-stick coating, and a built-in water spray, this iron is designed to remove wrinkles from garments quickly.
Philips Steam Iron GC1426/39 With Non-stick Soleplate
- Comfortable handle and stable heel-rest for extra stability.
- Continuous steam up to 18 g/min for fast crease removal.
- The spray function produces a fine mist that evenly moistens the fabric, making it easier to iron out creases.
- Large filling door to prevent accidental water spilling.
- The large temperature control dial lets you easily adjust to the right ironing temperature for each kind of fabric, so you can achieve your desired results safely.
- The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
- Power up to 1400 W enabling constant high steam output.
- The steam output is measured in grams of weight as it leaves the soleplate. The heavier the output the deeper the steam can reach into the fabric layers for longer lasting crease removal. This steam iron has a 65 g steam boost for stubborn crease removal.
- The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove, and a sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
- Calc-clean for extending iron?s life for years.
|Fast crease removal|
|Easy to use|
|Size and weight|